The lovely team of Fanatic Musings welcomes you, wayward reader! Explore the sections of the site below or in the navigation menu.
We mentioned we were fans, right? Here it is. We’ll have them organized by fandom for your reading pleasure. Authors may post them elsewhere, so don’t panic if you run into them somewhere else too! See a list of fandoms here and the latest updates below!
Latest Fanfiction Updates
- Stay (7/8/2020) - He wants her to stay... Or maybe, he knows she won't once she learns the truth. He isn't sure, but he knows that her patience is wearing thin.It's now or never.
- All Or Nothing (5/15/2020) - Hiccup is running from Astridson, but Astridson is the best hunter in his family. Hiccup never stood a chance.
- A Thousand Years (5/9/2020) - They went to bed in the early hours of the morning after all the guests had gone and they’d cleaned enough that the auto-return charm on the tent would work without a problem. Unfortunately, that meant they slept until it was almost dinner time. Or rather, Draco slept until it was almost dinner time. Draco […]
- Part 2 (5/8/2020) - Lafayette let out a breath, licked his lips, and told him about Jesus. The man he’d loved and killed because of a power he didn’t fully understand, nor was he fully rid of. The guilt and sleepless nights, waking up screaming-- the voices and his fears. James laced his fingers in Lafayette’s and listened to each syllable, the shuddering of Lafayette’s body, the rise and fall of his heartbeat until Lafayette fell silent against him, lost to the trembling terror of what James would say now.
- Part 1 (5/7/2020) - It’s a wry and dark chuckle that escaped him as he turned and walked down the street, squaring his shoulders and forcing himself to put on foot in front of the other, and another until he was down the street, back at the wharf, beyond the town and heading back to the ghetto je ne sais quoi abode in Bon Temps, Louisiana of weed and pharmacy.
Latest Series Updates
- The Crisis of the Blue Forest, II (9/7/2020) - The knights startled, the mages seemed just as tense, if not more so. It made sense for them to be. Knights were good targets, but mages made better honey, better meals for bees. “In the caves?” A knight asked, “I thought they only settled where there were corpses.” “How many poachers may have been dragged […]
- The Crisis of the Blue Forest, I (9/4/2020) - Another screech sounded as they turned away from the keep and down the hill towards the town of Bellkeep. In the distance, the bright blue flames of the Blue Forest burned high above the treetops like a beacon, calling out its fury. What the forest was calling to its aid, he didn’t know, but he […]
- Journeying to South Riceal, II (9/2/2020) - They reached the central cardinal gate of Bjori early the next morning as the heat of an early spring morning began to fill the air. The sight of the keep and the knights on guard made him smile as they passed through the gates. The gate system had been developed after the nation of Bjori […]
- Journeying to South Riceal, I (8/31/2020) - Valon adjusted the armor as Valena sat on his bed. He remembered wearing it on once and never having a chance to wear it much after his initial training days, so it had remained in his closet since he’d gotten the set. It fit him just as well as it had then, though he had […]
- Noble’s Tea In The Royal Garden, II (8/28/2020) - Valon returned with the gollum in tow dressed in a refitted version of their father’s robes and looking so much like him that it made her heart hurt. The gollum was taller than them both and offered them each an arm to walk down to the gardens as soon as Valena was dressed and ready […]
Here’s where we host all of the other types of work ranging from art to poetry.
Latest Short Stories And Poems
- Welcome To CarMax (10/2/2020) - He wanted the woman in front of him to not be knowledgeable about her job, so he'd have a better excuse not to be here. He wanted to reverse time to not be here in that moment, but more than anything...
If you’d like to see more, head over to the gallery